The director and owner of Ubunjani Signs started in the trade as a sign writer in 1988 and as time went by things in the industry changed and with that you have to keep up to stay in the game.
In 2001 he started off with on his own with installation for Corporate Clients up to middle 2007 after which he decided to broaden the services to full manufacturing and installation of signage.
We had the opportunity to work with clients like Teba Bank, Taste Holdings, Cappucino’s Group, Ralo Cosmetics, Inspecta Car, Denel Aviation, Puma Energy Africa, Toyota to name just a few.
We strive for excellence in our working relationships
- Creating positive experiences with our clients with a professional interface and open communication
- Offering tailor-made solutions based on the unique and Individual needs of the Corporate Brand
- Commitment to ethical business practices
- Ensuring market related pricing, proposal and installation lead times
- Quality manufacturing of products which we take pride in
- Conforming to safety standards in manufacturing and installation of our products